There is no definitive list of specialty occupations eligible for an E-3 visa. You may be considered a candidate provided your position requires specialized knowledge and a college degree. 

Even if you do not have a bachelor’s degree, you may still be eligible. Under Section 8 CFR 214.2(h)(4)(iii)(D) of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations, three years of professional experience may be substituted for each year of education. This means you could qualify for an E-3 visa provided you have 12 years of experience in your field.