HOW WE CAN HELP
Employment Based Immigration Services:
- B-1 – Temporary Business Visitor
- E-1 – Treaty Trader Visa
- E-2 – Treaty Investor Visa
- E-3 – Certain Specialty Occupation Professionals from Australia
- F-1 – Student Visa (Occupational Practical Training)
- H-1B – Specialty Occupations
- H-1B1 – Professionals from Chile and Singapore
- H-3 – Nonimmigrant Trainee or Special Education Exchange Visitor
- J-1 – Educational and Cultural Exchange for Trainees, Interns and Research Scholars
- L-1A – Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
- L-1B – Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
- O-1 – Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- P-1A – Internationally Recognized Athlete
- P-1B – Member of Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
- Q – Cultural Exchange
- TN – NAFTA Professionals
- EB-1 – Aliens with Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and Multinational Managers & Executives
- EB-2 – Advanced Degree Professionals, Exceptional Ability and National Interest Waivers
- EB-3 – Skilled Workers, Professionals and Unskilled workers
- PERM Labor Certifications
INDIVIDUAL/FAMILY BASED IMMIGRATION SERVICES
We provide comprehensive visa and green card application services for all family-sponsored categories including, but not limited to:
- Alien Relative Petitions (Form I-130) in all family based preference categories
- Marriage based adjustment of status and consular processing applications
- K-1 – Fiancé visa applications
- Naturalization, Form N-400
- Removal of Conditions, Jointly and with Waiver for Joint Filing ( Form I-751)
- Form I-360, VAWA
- Form I-601A, Provisional Waivers
- Parole in Place for Military family members
- Form I-90
A true expert in immigration law, Elizabeth and her team are quite possibly the best law firm of any kind I’ve worked with. A lawyer friend of mine recommended her and he couldn’t have picked a better firm. I had the opportunity to go with someone less expensive, but thankfully didn’t. I really don’t believe we would have gotten the same result with anyone else. Her team handled an H-1B transfer for us and despite the increased scrutiny from the USCIS it was approved. The Garvish team is EXTREMELY thorough and knowledgeable…to which I attribute the approval. As for the intangibles, she and her team are committed to completing the job, they’re professional yet real, and they’re flexible in their approach when you need them to be. I would recommend Garvish Immigration Law without hesitation!
To be honest, if I start getting into details, this space will not contain all! Elizabeth and Alexandra were nothing but amazing throughout my whole process. In fact they were God sent because I can’t even remember how I bumped into their firm and hired them with no hesitation. My case I can say was worse than a lot of people’s cases out there. I gave up, I cried all night , I got depressed and eventually got my citizenship with the help of Elizabeth and her team . Alexandra was on my case like no other. Up until now I still don’t know how Garvish immigration law group did it. I’m still shocked and all seems like a dream! I became a United State citizen! I have never in my life left a review for anything before but this team deserves it and more. If you are out there, have issues with immigration and need an immigration lawyer, these are the right team for you.
Top notch immigration lawyer. Elizabeth and her team are always on top of every situation. They have guided me through my J1 waiver, H1B and through my green card application. Couldn’t have done it without their help. Highly recommended.
Elizabeth and her team of experts handle our case in a very professional fashion to finally get our Green Cards after a bad experience with 3 prior Law Firms. Forever grateful!!!
Ms. Garvish helped us IMMENSELY! She is extremely knowledgeable, experienced, hardworking – and, most of all, ACCESSIBLE. There was never a time throughout the green card process that we felt out of the loop, and Elizabeth did such an amazing job of explaining what was going on that we were never confused, either. And trust me – that says a lot when it comes to dealing with government/legal matters! I truly believe Elizabeth Garvish (and her entire team) CARE about their clients, which goes a long way. We cannot thank her enough for making the whole process so easy for us.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Elizabeth. She is extremely competent, caring and went above and beyond to address the needs of me and my family. Whether it is quickly getting back to an email or talking a call over the weekend, Elizabeth has consistently demonstrated a client-first attitude. I highly recommend her and her team.
We have been working with Elizabeth and her team for over 10 years and couldn’t imagine having a better partner in immigration law. They are extremely knowledgeable and remarkably timely in their communication and work. They make what can be a very difficult process, very straightforward and easy to understand. I highly recommend the Garvish Immigration Law Group.
I cannot recommend Garvish Immigration more! My brother had waited over 15 years for a Green Card application and Elizabeth, Nadia, Josef and others took care of everything from application all the way to the granting of the visa! Fantastic firm!
Sign-up for Garvish Immigration Law Group’s email newsletters
“Your Trusted Guide to the American Dream”