The Office Administrative Assistant has responsibilities for managing the pre-intake of clients. This includes but is not limited to answering the phone, gathering documents and information for each case, tracking analytics, and managing administrative responsibilities in the office.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, enjoys working in a team environment, and is an innovative problem solver. The ideal candidate will have an Associates Degree or experience in an immigration law office.
- Schedule events for managing members and attorneys as needed
- Manage correspondence with Potential New Clients
- Answer phone calls
- Fielding client questions
- Creating leads in case management software
- Draft emails and engagement letters for potential clients
- Scan and save documents to case management software
- Track and analyze lead data to assist with firm marketing
- Work directly with attorneys and marketing team
- With direction from the Administrator, implements and maintains the Firm’s policies, systems & procedures by ensuring the Firm’s activities are fully documented in writing.
- Work with support staff on office duties and other
- Provide back-up (if needed) when support employees are absent.
Requirements & Skill:
- Absolutely necessary to have a positive, can-do attitude and always be a representation of our firm’s core values.
- Trust Us As Your Guide
- Clients Come First
- Passion For America
- Strive For Excellence
- Happy Team, Happy Firm, Happy Clients
- Practicing Law With Love
- Bi-lingual speaker, preferably English and Spanish.
- Self-starter with excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail and follows through without prompting
- Knowledge of office equipment (printers, fax, etc)
- Proficiency in programs such as Google Workspace and basic CRMs, such as Docketwise and with Quickbooks
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work, multi-task and efficiently organize tasks and responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
The Administrative Assistant will have an Associates Degree, or equivalent work experience.
Proven experience as an administrative assistant, particularly in the legal arena; immigration law firm experience is a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits, including health, dental, vision and 401K. Universal time off and vacation policy. Opportunity to work with a flexible and friendly group that prides itself on creating the “Happiest Law Firm in America.” Many exceptional personal growth opportunities including paid seminars and event participation.
Please submit resume to Cathy Cooper, email@example.com.