Garvish Immigration Law Group, an Atlanta based, award-winning immigration firm is looking for an outgoing, people-oriented person to be its primary administrative assistant. English and Spanish speaking are required.
- Enthusiastically answering and directing phone calls and emails from potential clients, current clients and vendors.
- Receive, sort, scan and distribute mail on a daily basis.
- Organizing and documenting case information in immigration software, specifically Docketwise.
- Scheduling and arranging staff meetings and other meetings and keeping detailed notes.
- Ordering office supplies and keeping basic office tasks running in an efficient and proactive manner.
- Handling administrative requests from lawyers and legal staff, such as scanning and shredding closed case files.
- Maintaining calendar management for legal files, including logging expiration and eligibility reminders from USCIS and DOL.
- Work with Director of Marketing to offer assistance with creation and scheduling of social media posts.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Director of Operations to ensure the move to a temporary office is managed efficiently and maintained while awaiting renovation of our new office space.
Requirements & Skills
- Absolutely necessary to have a positive, can-do attitude and always be a representation of our firm’s core values.
- Trust Us As Your Guide
- Clients Come First
- Passion For America
- Strive For Excellence
- Happy Team, Happy Firm, Happy Clients
- Practicing Law With Love
- Bilingual speaker, English and Spanish required.
- Self-starter with excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail and follows through without prompting.
- Knowledge of office equipment (printers, fax, etc)
- Proficiency in programs such as Google Workspace and basic CRMs, such as Docketwise
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work, multi-task and efficiently organize tasks and responsibilities.
Education & Experience
The Administrative Assistant will have a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
Proven experience as an administrative assistant, particularly in the legal arena; immigration law firm experience is a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits, including health, dental, vision and 401K. Universal time off and vacation policy. Opportunity to work with a flexible and friendly group that prides itself on creating the “Happiest Law Firm in America.” Many exceptional personal growth opportunities including paid seminars and event participation.
Please submit resume to Cathy Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org