Vivien Zhihui Li is an Associate Attorney at Garvish Immigration Law Group, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia. Vivien started her law practice with our firm since early 2021, focusing her work on employment-based immigration and nonimmigration petitions, as well as family-based immigration petitions. She is currently a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the State Bar of Georgia.
Vivien was born and raised in China. She finished both Master and Ph.D. degrees in Law in United Kingdom. After graduation from Emory law school, Vivien changed her immigration status from an F-1 student to a green card holder.
Vivien is a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese. Vivien loves swimming, yoga and music. She is also a Zitherist, who holds a 9 th degree, which is the highest degree of Professional Zither Certificate.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, United States (2019)
- LLM, Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, United States (2017)
- Ph.D., University of Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdoms (2016)
- LLM, University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom (2012)
- Bachelor’s Degree in laws, China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing,
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Georgia-Alabama Chapter
- Young Lawyers Division (State Bar of Georgia)
- Emory Moot Court Society (2018-2020)
- Emory Law School: Member of the Corporate Law Society and International Law Society (2016 – 2019)
- “The Regulatory Framework of Executive Remuneration: Contributions from Shareholder Activism and Board Accountability,” Hastings Business Law Journal, Vol. 15, No. 2 (2019) https://repository.uchastings.edu/hastings_business_law_journal/vol15/iss2/2/
Admitted to Practice