TOP TRUSTED IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP
Elizabeth L.A. Garvish, Founder & Managing Member
Our attorneys and support staff are dedicated, passionate and hardworking professionals who truly care.
At Garvish Immigration Law Group, we function with one principle in mind – our clients come first. The immigration process can be daunting, especially in today’s current environment. We are committed to close collaboration with our clients to ensure they achieve their goals.
Our knowledge, experience, and passion provide the foundation for the strength and depth of our practice. Our attorneys have over five decades of combined experience in immigration law and have proven their ability to handle complex immigration matters. We work together to yield extraordinary results through creative strategies, teamwork and innovative approaches. We understand the intricacies of the U.S. immigration system, and guide our clients every step of the way.
Our practice is global and our clientele is diverse. We represent individuals, families, and companies of all sizes across the United States and around the world. We strive for excellence, value teamwork, and encourage creativity. Whatever the challenge, we will deliver results. The immigration process is a journey; you can trust us as your guide.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Employment Based Immigration Services:
- B-1 – Temporary Business Visitor
- E-1 – Treaty Trader Visa
- E-2 – Treaty Investor Visa
- E-3 – Certain Specialty Occupation Professionals from Australia
- F-1 – Student Visa (Occupational Practical Training)
- H-1B – Specialty Occupations
- H-1B1 – Professionals from Chile and Singapore
- H-3 – Nonimmigrant Trainee or Special Education Exchange Visitor
- J-1 – Educational and Cultural Exchange for Trainees, Interns and Research Scholars
- L-1A – Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
- L-1B – Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
- O-1 – Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- P-1A – Internationally Recognized Athlete
- P-1B – Member of Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
- Q – Cultural Exchange
- TN – NAFTA Professionals
- EB-1 – Aliens with Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and Multinational Managers & Executives
- EB-2 – Advanced Degree Professionals, Exceptional Ability and National Interest Waivers
- EB-3 – Skilled Workers, Professionals and Unskilled workers
- PERM Labor Certifications
INDIVIDUAL/FAMILY BASED IMMIGRATION SERVICES
We provide comprehensive visa and green card application services for all family-sponsored categories including, but not limited to:
- Alien Relative Petitions (Form I-130) in all family based preference categories
- Marriage based adjustment of status and consular processing applications
- K-1 – Fiancé visa applications
- Naturalization, Form N-400
- Removal of Conditions, Jointly and with Waiver for Joint Filing ( Form I-751)
- Form I-360, VAWA
- Form I-601A, Provisional Waivers
- Parole in Place for Military family members
- Form I-90
CLIENTS COME FIRST
Our clients mean everything to us. You are the reason we do what we do and you need to know that. We pledge that we will listen to your needs and respond to your inquiries and do our best to advise you, resolve your issues, obtain the benefits you desire and deliver results.
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
In our current immigration environment, things are just plain tough. Immigration policies are changing on a near daily basis, processing time delays are staggering and what used to work just fine, doesn’t work anymore. We are constantly learning, gathering information and have our ear to the ground for the latest policy news and developments. We think outside the box and devise innovative and creative strategies to get results. We strive for excellence in every case and for every client.
A true expert in immigration law, Elizabeth and her team are quite possibly the best law firm of any kind I’ve worked with. A lawyer friend of mine recommended her and he couldn’t have picked a better firm. I had the opportunity to go with someone less expensive, but thankfully didn’t. I really don’t believe we would have gotten the same result with anyone else. Her team handled an H-1B transfer for us and despite the increased scrutiny from the USCIS it was approved. The Garvish team is EXTREMELY thorough and knowledgeable…to which I attribute the approval. As for the intangibles, she and her team are committed to completing the job, they’re professional yet real, and they’re flexible in their approach when you need them to be. I would recommend Garvish Immigration Law without hesitation!
To be honest, if I start getting into details, this space will not contain all! Elizabeth and Alexandra were nothing but amazing throughout my whole process. In fact they were God sent because I can’t even remember how I bumped into their firm and hired them with no hesitation. My case I can say was worse than a lot of people’s cases out there. I gave up, I cried all night , I got depressed and eventually got my citizenship with the help of Elizabeth and her team . Alexandra was on my case like no other. Up until now I still don’t know how Garvish immigration law group did it. I’m still shocked and all seems like a dream! I became a United State citizen! I have never in my life left a review for anything before but this team deserves it and more. If you are out there, have issues with immigration and need an immigration lawyer, these are the right team for you.
Top notch immigration lawyer. Elizabeth and her team are always on top of every situation. They have guided me through my J1 waiver, H1B and through my green card application. Couldn’t have done it without their help. Highly recommended.
Elizabeth and her team of experts handle our case in a very professional fashion to finally get our Green Cards after a bad experience with 3 prior Law Firms. Forever grateful!!!