K-1 and K-2 visas (a K-2 visa is to bring your fiancé’s unmarried minor children to the U.S., and is always linked to a K-1 visa) automatically expire after 90 days. If you are on a K-1 visa and decide not to get married, to prevent forced removal (deportation), contact our family  immigration lawyers. We may be able to help your fiancé obtain a green card through other means.