You can change your job title or transfer location, but it must be with the initial sponsor or an affiliated U.S.-based company. Otherwise, L-1A visa holders cannot apply for jobs with another non-affiliated company. 

However, depending on the circumstances, L-1A visa holders may be eligible to change their status to an H-1B visa. Contact us today to speak with an Atlanta business immigration lawyer about your situation.