Alexandra Vasquez Sarrine is a Senior Associate Attorney and Lead Attorney at Garvish Immigration Law Group, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia. She has been practicing immigration law since 2012. Prior to joining Garvish Immigration Law Group, Alexandra worked at another Atlanta-based immigration law firm, focusing her practice on family-based immigration and removal defense. Now, Alexandra focuses her practice on employment-based immigration, assisting businesses obtain nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for their employees, as well as family-based immigration including waivers.
While in law school at Emory, Alexandra served as Executive Administrative Editor of the Emory International Law Review, was actively involved in the Latin American Law Student Association and volunteered many pro bono hours to local organizations. She is currently a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the State Bar of Georgia.
Alexandra’s family is from Bogotá, Colombia, and she is fluent in Spanish. She lives with her husband and two sons, with whom she loves taking RV trips to the National Parks, listening to live music and bowling on the weekends.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law (2012)
- B.S., University of Miami (FL) (2008)
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Georgia-Alabama Chapter
- Emory International Law Review (2010-2012); Executive Administrative Editor (2011-2012)
- Emory Law School: Member of the Latin American Law Student Association (2009-2012)
Awards and Recognition
- PERM From A to Z: An Overview – Business Immigration Law CLE – State Bar of Georgia (2020)
Admitted to Practice
- Georgia (2012)
- Supreme Court of Georgia